- Diagnose and perform repairs related to electrical, plumbing, appliance, boiler, security.
- Accept, enter and complete resident work orders.
- Assist with maintaining all grounds.
- Handla all maintenance related resident problems.
- Inspect and coordinate make ready repairs and services.
- Maintain and track inventory and supplies.
- Ability to take call and work weekends.
- All other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Essential Job Requirements
- Punctual and reliable
- Diagnose and Repair Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, etc.
- Meet physical demands of job
- Certified Pool Operation (if required by property) Certification
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to speak and write English
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary range: $22.-$26.00 an hour
- Medical, dental, vision, life, life and disability, HSA
- Company paid holidays, vacation, sick leave and personal time
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match